I no longer post to this blog but
you can check out the new BA Farm Blog at:
http://realveggiesfarm.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Hoophouse is Being Built!

I have kind of neglected the blog and website lately. Things have been kind of crazy. Our dog Copper who is diabetic was having a tough time. There is so much that has to be done right away. Seed planting, transplanting, moving around fences, cleaning up bean nettings, tilling, working on the new hoophouse, cleaning up our small hoophouse, getting things ready for the first market at Valley City, and I am sure I can think of many other things.

We finally got started on our hoophouse. We got a lot done in the day that we worked on it. I can not wait till the plastic is up, and planting can begin in it!

The beginning of the new hoophouse before all the hoops were up.



We still have a lot to do before the plastic goes on, but at least it is beginning to look like a hoophouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment