Saturday, March 14, 2009
New BA Farm Logo
I have finally got around to making a logo. I did it last night at like midnight. It was the quickest thing that I have done yet on the computer. Usually whenever I design something on the computer it takes me days, but since it was so late and I was so tired I did not spend as much time trying to get every detail perfect and debating on what would look best. Maybe I should do more that late at night, I may not waste as much time trying to get every detail perfect, since I am a perfectionist. It isn't anything too fancy, but it works, now I can start working on labels and such for this years market, and can put BA Farm logo on them! Maybe one day I will come up with something better, but for now it will do.
Well, I better get to planting seeds I have a bunch of things that I must get planted sometime this weekend. These are the things that I already have started, and have sprouted already: eggplant, hot peppers, celery, head lettuce, mint, viola, carnations, some basil, and strawberries. Next weekend will be my big planting weekend, it exhausts me just thinking of it. Some of the things that will need to be planted next weekend include: about 6 kinds of tomatoes, 5 kinds of peppers, 3 kinds of basil, some flowers and some other things that I can not think of off the top of my head. I better be going so I can get back to work, I need to replace the hoophouse plastic now so that I can start using it for some of the cool weather crops, since it did not survive the winter.